Sam Catanese , JD, MBA – Board Member
- Managing member and principal of HCW Development LLC, a company that has developed numerous real estate projects valued in excess of $1 Billion in the past 20 years
- Owner and president of Investment Resources Corporation
- Highly respected and successful real estate developer
- Past board experience with many highly successful companies
- Graduate of the University of Kansas School of Law
- Masters of Business Administration Degree from the University of Kansas Graduate Business School
Herb Krumsick – Board Member
- Senior Vice President of J.P. Weigand & Sons, Inc
- Active member of the real estate community in Wichita for over 30 yrs.
- Recognized as one of the top investment brokers in the United States.
- Has sold over $1,000,000,000 in real estate investments.
- Wichita Board of Realtors "Salesman of the Year" award in 1976 and the SIOR "Instructor of the Year" in 1990.
- Herb has given over 100 speeches and seminars on real estate investment to such groups as the National Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives, National Association of Accountants and The Young Presidents Organization, to name a few.
Pat Do, MD – Board Member
- Dr. Do founded Mid-America Orthopedics in El Dorado, Kan., in 2000.
- Practices as an orthopedic surgeon specializing in general orthopedics, sports medicine and workers' compensation injuries.
- A Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Dr. Do is a champion for best practices medicine.
- Founder of a national consulting effort to help physicians across the country establish and improve their practices.
- University of Missouri Kansas City—School of Medicine—MD